1. Who are we?"Ensuria Technologies OÜ", Registration code: 14992979, registered at: Ukraine, 04119, Kyiv, str. Degtyarivska, building 27 T, letter A (hereinafter "we" and "our") are co-owners of personal data of our clients and consumers, which means that we determine which, for what purpose and how your personal data will be processed.We are the controllers of our users' personal data if our clients are the owners of the data.If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com You can also send a letter to our office at: Ukraine, 04119, Kyiv, str. Degtyarivska, building 27 T, letter A
3. What data do we collect and why?The data we collect is divided into two categories: technical information and data provided to us by the user and the customer.
- User: Website visitor and/or mobile application
- Client: a user to whom we provide services on a paid basis.
- Corporate client: third party data owner / legal entity contact person,
- Third parties: employees and contractors of corporate clients.
4. How long do we keep your data?We store personal data in the following categories:
- Corporate customer dataWe store personal data for the duration of the service and 24 months after completion.The data provided by the corporate client as a controller (data of third parties), are stored during the term of the Agreement between the parties.Agreement - a document between the client and us, on the basis of which we provide services.
- Customer dataWe store personal data for the duration of the transaction and 24 months after completion.
- User dataWe store personal user data for __ months.
However you may exercise your right to delete your data. In this case, your data will be deleted from our servers within 30 days of your request.
5. Do we pass the data to third parties?We use your personal data for transactions and communication. We transfer your personal data to our contractors for the execution of the transaction. We may also transfer your data based on:Consent. We transfer your personal data based on your explicit consent.
Compliance with the law. We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent necessary:
- To fulfill a state request, court decision or relevant legislation;
- To protect against claims of third parties;
- To assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud.
6. Do we transfer your personal data?The personal data we collect is stored on servers in the United States and processed by our contractors in Estonia. By default, the data is stored in the United States, but we may need to process your personal data in another country. In the event of a transfer that will be necessary to complete the transaction, we will take the necessary data protection measures.
8. What rights do you have?You, as personal data subjects, have the following rights:
- The right to access information. You can ask for an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability. You can get a report on all the data you have provided to us, as well as make a request to transfer the data to another owner.
- The right to limit processing. You may partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
- The right to file a complaint. You can file a complaint with the regulator.
- The right to delete information. You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems.
If your problem is not resolved, you can always file a complaint to the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org